The Black Sportswoman founder Bria Felicien is available to speak publicly on the intersections of race, gender and sports as well as media coverage, analysis and representation.
Email email@example.com for all public speaking inquiries.
Felicien is an Atlanta-based journalist and entrepreneur whose work has been published in Sports Illustrated, FiveThirtyEight, SB Nation, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and more.
Relevant work outside of The Black Sportswoman:
- Lusia Harris Scored The First Olympic Basket In 1976. The Sport Would Never Be The Same.
- Black NWSL players are tired, anxious, and still training amidst national turmoil
- Black NWSL players talk building a career in American soccer
- Georgia’s Katrina McClain ‘may be the best power player to ever play’
- Wyomia Tyus: Sprinter raced through racism, winning gold in 2 Olympics
- ‘It feels like I’m still dreaming’: Cudjoe’s long road from Ghana to NWSL
- The Black Women Who Forged New Paths And Set Records At The Olympics
- Teresa Edwards: Georgian a pioneer in USA basketball